Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to Australia

Options
  • 03-02-2013 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi everyone!

Heading to oz on 6th march for 6 weeks? Heading up east coast from Sydney to cairns on about 15th march to 20 April! Just wondering if anyone else has the same plans and would like to possibly do it together? Or if anyone has a spare seat in their car? Easy going 22year old Irish female!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 oz123

Hi,
    Are you still looking for a travel buddy? I have just got my visa and am planning on leaving for oz some time in March. I plan on travelling along the east coast first and then staying on to work. Have you any plans made for your trip along the coast? Im female 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gcgillian

Hi! Just booked a greyhound pass for 350 dollars! Seems cheapest for what I get!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Annag15

Hi guys ! I'm arriving in Sydney 10th April, would love to meet up with some ppl, not too sure if I want to stay in Sydney & look for work etc, how ye getting on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 gem19

Hi Folks,

I'm planning on traveling to Australia sometime in March planning on going to Perth its a big move on my own anyone else out there planning on doing the same

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JohnG.

Hi,
    I am also planning a move to oz in March but considering Melbourne as that is where I am flying into. Is there anyone planning in going that direction.

• Advertisement

Hi John

I was kinda torn between melbourne and perth but havnt booked my flights as yet jt undecided abt dates and tht at min wht ur plan

Hi Oz123

Just wondering who u gt ur visa through i havnt applied for mine as yet as Im hearing mixed reviews abt diff companies

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JohnG.

gem19 wrote: »
    Hi John

I was kinda torn between melbourne and perth but havnt booked my flights as yet jt undecided abt dates and tht at min wht ur plan

Hi
    I have my flight booked for the12th of March from cork to London to Kuala Lumpur stop of there for two nights to see the city and then onto Melbourne in time for paddys day. Going to try and get a job in Melbourne then fingers crossed. U know anyone over there? BTW I got my visa with trailfinders quick and cheaper than others. Didn't bother with the sim and bank account got it on my J1 and was a pure waste of money.

Advertisement