Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: Easton EA30 Ergo 440mm handlebars and Specialized Comp Road Saddle

• 03-02-2013 4:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Right, have Easton EA30 44mm Alu Ergo bars that I bought form Colm_gti back in September but never put on a bike (original thread here) they are in perfect nick, I paid a tenner for them so would be happy to let them go for the same price.

Also have a Specialized "comp Road" Full Padding saddle that came off a Specialized TriCross I bought from markie379 less than a month ago (thread here). Again, in great nick, little bit of rub and tiny bit of wear but still in almost perfect nick. Willing to let it go for €15.

Would take €20 for both.

Will throw up pics tomorrow if anyone wants them, but both are exactly as seen in the pictures in the other threads linked, I've never used either so they are just taking up space in my room.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Bumping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭ballydavid10

Hi,
    do you have photo of saddle?
    thanks

Hi,
    i'll offer asking for handlebars.
    thanks
    paul

I will throw up a photo of the saddle in the morning. and ill pm a about the bars right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

I'll take bars if original seller falls through.

• Advertisement

Bars sold to Ballydavid10.

Seaneh wrote: »
    Bars sold to Ballydavid10.

thank you, a pleasure doing business with you.

Advertisement