Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterchef Australia: The Professionals

Options
  • 20-01-2013 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭

FYI..

.. Masterchef Australia: The Professionals
    started last night.

Roughly follows the UK series in that it's a series of professional chefs competing, and it's hosted by Matt Preston and Marco Pierre White.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Kdylass

What channel is it on??

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Kdylass wrote: »
    What channel is it on??
    Channel TEN (aka only in Oz yet).

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Really enjoyed the first episode. MPW is great at straddling the line between really nice guy and total asshole! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Does anyone know when this is coming to our screens in the UK and Ireland? I have severe withdrawals!

It'll be a few months at least.... I've watched the first 6 so far and it's excellent stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Mr E wrote: »
    It'll be a few months at least.... I've watched the first 6 so far and it's excellent stuff.

Thanks, I can't wait! One of the best cookery related programmes by far, the Ozzies really know their food!

I won't say who was involved, but the latest episode had the toughest elimination I've ever seen in Masterchef. Two chefs who had to serve 3 courses to 60 guests each (180 plates), on their own with no help. The menu, mise en place, cooking and plating was all done solo. Absolutely insane, and ridiculously tough. The person who left did so with incredible dignity too.

This is such a great season, hopefully it pops up here sooner rather than later so everyone can enjoy it.

All done and dusted. I think it is fair to say that it was won by the
    underdog

Very good season (and very tough finale).
    Hard to believe a two ingredient terrine could be so difficult. :o

Advertisement