Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is Sixmilebridge like?

2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 638 ✭✭✭imurdaddy

I could not have said it better, it is really strange that it is left in the state it is, so far as i can see it is not on private ground, it is on the side of the footpath, you walk right past it. I don't know of the people you mention , not from the area, but if you have contact details i happily bring it to their attention.

They are two local county councillors who are fairly good at getting results,

http://www.clarecoco.ie/your-council/contact-the-council/councillors/shannon/

• Registered Users Posts: 27 toughtofind

Thank you, that is very helpful:)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 toughtofind

Was in Sixmilebridge today, and stopped by the Well, a great surprise,it has been cleaned thoroughly, inside and outside. The gate is painted, the walls are washed,inside and outside, the Well is cleared from all the rubbish, and the water is clean. No smell of urine. The advertising boards are still very unsightly and not an asset, I would love to see a small signpost with Holy Well on it and the name of the Well, Patrick’s Well, nevertheless, so far great work has been done and I am very pleased and happy about this , way to go Sixmilebridge, keep it going. .

Advertisement