Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need help

• 03-02-2013 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I have few questions, regarding my sister. My sister is German, but her husband is non EU national. He is married with her for about 6 years. They are living in Germany and they have two kids. They are willing to move to Ireland very soon. My sister would like to work here as full time. As far my information, Her husband is not allowed to work until his wife is working here for more than 3 months.
    My question:
    1. If they move here, and my sister can not find any full-time job, is there any possibility to be entitled to get social welfare?
    2. How will be there situation if my sister find part time job?
    3. What will be there situation if my sister decide to continue her studies ?

I will be thankful for your advice,

Nicole

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement