Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Gaming Chairs

Options
  • 03-02-2013 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Anyone know where to get a good gaming chair in cork besides Argos ? Be handy if it worked with both PS3 and Xbox 360 as I have both but mainly play Xbox.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

McGeezerr wrote: »
    Anyone know where to get a good gaming chair in cork besides Argos ? Be handy if it worked with both PS3 and Xbox 360 as I have both but mainly play Xbox.

Looks fairly decent for the price, although I know you said besides argos

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9090743.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Trust me gaming chairs are a load of rubbish , well anything under the 300 euro mark, i have an xrocker, after a few months you can't even sit in it as all padding just goes to sh*t. plus if you have a headset the speakers are pointless , better option would be an office recliner chair as thats what i am getting next.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

almanu wrote: »
    Trust me gaming chairs are a load of rubbish , well anything under the 300 euro mark, i have an xrocker, after a few months you can't even sit in it as all padding just goes to sh*t. plus if you have a headset the speakers are pointless , better option would be an office recliner chair as thats what i am getting next.

I never had a Xrocker myself, thought it looked okay but definitely see where your coming from.

I went for one of these a few months ago and find it comfy out for gaming, and like you said if you have a headset no need for the speakers in the chair

Relaxer with Footstool - €189

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

What beanflicker suggested is a fantastic set up for gaming, just really comfy plus there are cheaper options out there also, but i want to go for the exact model he linked in the post. comfy gaming at its best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

almanu wrote: »
    What beanflicker suggested is a fantastic set up for gaming, just really comfy plus there are cheaper options out there also, but i want to go for the exact model he linked in the post. comfy gaming at its best

Yes that or a good quality office chair, sure you could lower it down if you want to sit on the floor like the "gaming chairs" and it would cost less last longer and you'd have change to buy a good quality gaming headset to boot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

http://www.pointlessbutcool.com/gadgets/lazy_boy_chair

Thats what you want, I have one and it is the ultimate chair.. only prob is that since the baby came along I've nowhere to put the damn thing!!!!

Advertisement