Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightmare about being thumped with Ironbar

Options
  • 03-02-2013 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

What are the thoughts of people in here to the following:

Lastnight I had the strangest dream that scared the bejasuz out of me. In the dream,
    ~ I was asleep in bed
    ~ Their was a girl crying at the door bellowing 'I am sorry, I am so sorry'
    ~ Their was a man with a balaclava thumping me with a crowbar repeatedly. An average sized man, average height, but saying nothing, only repeatedly thumping me with the crowbar.
    ~ I remember trying to scream out but was unable to. NO noise left my mouth eventhough I remember trying to scream

I then woke up and wondered if I had woken anyone in the house, had I actually been screaming but no-one was awake so I guess I didn't scream aloud.

What are the thoughts & views in here to that nightmare?

Any further details required by anyone even?

Thanks in advance,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

Crowbar being a dream analogy for a penis..i reckon your girlfriend was screaming at you
    telling you "im sorry" as your about to be violated by a masked penis weilding maniac!
    that or else it was just a dream that means nothing:-p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

GHOST MGG wrote: »
    Crowbar being a dream analogy for a penis..i reckon your girlfriend was screaming at you
    telling you "im sorry" as your about to be violated by a masked penis weilding maniac!
    that or else it was just a dream that means nothing:-p

I am female so how would that be interpreted then?

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Were you watching violent TV or video games?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Were you watching violent TV or video games?

no I wasn't.

Advertisement