Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CDiscount Dundalk

Options
  • 03-02-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Anyone use these?

Looking for a treadmill and they have good prices.

Googled and they went into liquidation a few years ago.

Are they ok to buy from?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

got a reebok one last week, seems ok

• Registered Users Posts: 3 daniel1976

hello i just seen that you purchased a Reebok item from that store and i have been looking to get hold off them for a while now because i did purchase a couple off bikkes from them sometime back for my wee kids and got an unbelievable price on them only ever since they went into liquidation i have not been able to get hold off them and i could badly do with buying some more bikes right now so please please if you have their phone or mobile number off the man who runs it or even a worker there please let me know it thank you very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭biddy2013

thank you very much for that but do you know if they still bikes or not please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭biddy2013

daniel1976 wrote: »
    thank you very much for that but do you know if they still bikes or not please
    havent a clue

• Advertisement

no problems thank you anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭axel rose

Both my sister and I bought treadmills from them a few years apart. We are both happy with them.
    You go to their warehouse and see the treadmills-it's not like it's some dodgy bloke with a rusty van!

I would recommend them!

Advertisement