Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AFL Tipping Competition | 2013 |

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

get your picks in!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

another reminder! its close at the top!

After 9 rounds, only 11 picks seperate the ten entries, and of that, only 3 picks split the top 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Get your tips in! Pretty easy round this week.

I lost the lead a couple of weeks ago, determined to get it back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

Mackman wrote: »
    Get your tips in! Pretty easy round this week.

I lost the lead a couple of weeks ago, determined to get it back :)

You were just keeping my place warm is all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shanemkelly

...still wondering why the hell I tipped the Crows over the Tigers last round :mad::confused::mad:

Get your tips in people, early Thursday night game tonight.

Very very tough tipping this week. Some very close games, should be a cracker of a weekend for footy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭SSK

Will Freo get up Mackman? That's the one I've been agonising over!

SSK wrote: »
    Will Freo get up Mackman? That's the one I've been agonising over!

Hard to say, I tipped with my heart anyway. We get Ballantyne back, but still no McPharlin or Pav. Massive outs. Last year Carlton ran over the top of us with the nippy small forwards, but that was only Ross Lyon's 5th game as Coach, so the players were still learning the gameplan. I'm hoping they have Carlton worked out.

It's probably 60/40 Carlton IMO, but if Freo show up, which they haven't really in the last few weeks, they'll win easy.

• Advertisement

We'll I was wrong, Dockers showed up alright :) that's one at least for my tipping

Woohoo I won something :)

Edit: just realised its not finished yet. Damn :(

Advertisement