Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online - improved?

Options
  • 03-02-2013 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

I have a couple of queries, which have been bothering me for some time:

1] I find the online credit card bill/statements extremely confusing. I never know exactly how much I will be paying in my next bill, and even when I've used my credit card to order something, it's unclear from the balance available how much I ACTUALLY have left. With AIB, it is viable to see how much is already on your cc and how much is pending. I sometimes pay €100 off the credit card during the month before the remainder is taken but it is impossible to work out exactly how much will be taken each month. 

2] What other savings account options are there, as I currently have an Easy Saver account and all I can see online is the balance. I would like to have a savings account where I could transfer money from it into my current account when experiencing a shortfall, instead of trekking into the bank to do it. I find this very time consuming and in this day and age, surely this should be done online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi purplecow1977.

Thanks for your query.

We are sorry to hear you are finding the credit card bill/statements confusing. If a payment is made before its due date, it will not reflect on your statement but will show in your recent transactions. The credit available left on your card may be seen by clicking on your credit card details on the home page of 365Online. The available credit shown here will take into account any pending transactions. Unfortunately, when additional payments are made to the credit card account, the system does not record the remaining amount due. If you pay your credit card by direct debit, the amount that will be taken on the due date will be the previous months balance minus any additional payments made.

There are many different savings account options available to you, however not all have the option to view transactions along with the balance on 365Online. With our Demand Deposit Savings Account, you have the option to view transactions and also transfer funds to and from the account. For more information on our Demand Deposit Savings Accounts, please see here.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Laura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

For more information on our Demand Deposit Savings Accounts, please see here.

Please see here? Link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi all,

Apologies the link was not included in my previous post.

For information on our Demand Deposit Savings Accounts, please see here.

Thanks
    Laura

Hi all,

Apologies the link was not included in my previous post.

For information on our Demand Deposit Savings Accounts, please see here.

Thanks
    Laura
    Rate = 0.01%
    That rates a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

sKeith wrote: »
    Rate = 0.01%
    That rates a joke.
    it's about standard though, highest I saw was AIB, 0.05%

• Advertisement

ulster bank esaver has 1.25%. I think you need to make a €1 monthly standing order but other than that is is fully flexible and accessable online. No need to go into the branch, which i hate doing as I work for a living and can't go running to the branch everytime i need to manage my money.

I'm on the lookout for same thing, hence the interest;) http://www.bonkers.ie/compare-savings-accounts/

Advertisement