Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL Superbowl Predictions

Options
  • 03-02-2013 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Just thought id stick up a thread about tonight game and get peoples predictions for the score and MVP. And any other predictions people might think of.

I'm thinking its going to be one of the closest game in recent times, maybe even going to overtime. But with the Ravens just about shaving it.

Niners 28 Ravens 31

MVP I'm thinking either Joe Flacco or Vernon Davis (one from each team).

1st TD scorer: Kaep

Also if the Ravens lose expect Lewis to announce he'll be back for another season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Think i'll chance the 49'ers by 10.

Kaepernick MVP and Crabtree 1st TD.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'm goin with the Ravens,its just meant to be.
    Also anythink we should have a an off topic thread? (although with the nfl season over maybe not)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

31-27 to SanFran

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

49ers 23-14 Ravens

Kap for MVP. Crabtreee 1st TD.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ravens for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I'm goin with the Ravens,its just meant to be.
    Also anythink we should have a an off topic thread? (although with the nfl season over maybe not)

I think we had one, not many posts in it.

On the Super Bowl, as a Rams fan, I hate the 9ers, I also dislike the Ravens greatly. So I want Beyonce to have a great game :D

I think the game hinges on Justin Smith's health. If he is healthy the 9ers will torture Flacco, if Smith is still hurt badly, Flacco will have time to torch the secondary.

I will now take my place on the fence.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

49ers by 4. MVP kaepernick. 1st TD delanie walker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I think Flacco is going to have a big game, throwing for over 300 yds. I've no doubt it's going to be the Ravens. I didn't think the 49ers looked anything special against the Falcons.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    I think Flacco is going to have a big game, throwing for over 300 yds. I've no doubt it's going to be the Ravens. I didn't think the 49ers looked anything special against the Falcons.

So what happened the Falcons offense in the 2nd half? zero points against nothing special?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Boldin for MVP

I've seen 18/1 offered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I like the 49ers for this one. Gonna have a dabble on Crabtree MVP although I reckon it will be Kaepernick, and Gore first TD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Niners to win by nine, kaepernick for MVP, James for first TD. come on!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

49ers

Advertisement