Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo parlours in Carlow??

Options
  • 03-02-2013 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Can someone suggest to me the best tattoo parlour in Carlow and what their prices are? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

There is two i used celtic tattoo is one they are good iy cost i think 60 min fee. And vadar would be the best one he does great work and not that dear

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jjcahill78

I have used Celtic Tattoo and found them very professional. Most places have a minimum fee, you can negotiate a bit if you already have a design.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Nowhere in carlow tbh! when getting a tattoo you should be willing to travel at least outside yer county

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

I go to a guy in Hacketstown. He's done a lot of work for me and is very good. Have a look at his profile and gallery and give him a shout.. http://www.wickedskin.ie/colinbyrne/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Arawn wrote: »
    Nowhere in carlow tbh! when getting a tattoo you should be willing to travel at least outside yer county

So by that logic someone from Kildare should go to one in Carlow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement