Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wingnuts select

Options
  • 03-02-2013 4:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭

Just about to order juice when i found this

A premium premium selection of juices sounds very inciting if it works out well.Can't see anything up at the moment,but i'll be keeping an eye on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I'm genuinely scared of how tasty these might be.

0.o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I'd be amazed if they reach the quality of highbrow or house of liquid flavours,fingers crossed,hope it works out well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I think (with no foundation bar their business ties already) think that these are being made by Concept Liquids (the El Toro people), so the quality should easily be on par.

I might be talking out of my ass, but it makes the most sense to me. Plus when I asked they said nothing and anybody who pleads the 5th is basically admitting guilt through silence. GUILT.

Or maybe not. Either way, it's gonna be tasty.

grindle wrote: »
    I think (with no foundation bar their business ties already) think that these are being made by Concept Liquids (the El Toro people), so the quality should easily be on par.

I might be talking out of my ass, but it makes the most sense to me. Plus when I asked they said nothing and anybody who pleads the 5th is basically admitting guilt through silence. GUILT.

Or maybe not. Either way, it's gonna be tasty.

Well if that is the case,i have no arguments.The concept liquids with a wingnuts twist is bound to be delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

I just cant stop vaping chocolate donut! Its been steepeng for only one day so far and it says to leave it for at least 5 days but its soooo good, I can not believe it! Cant wait for the rest of the range. Ill order them along with a big bottle of choc donut!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'm really looking forward to trying these next week! :-)

Is Choc donut a creamy texture or is it sharp?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Nonamigo wrote: »
    I just cant stop vaping chocolate donut! Its been steepeng for only one day so far and it says to leave it for at least 5 days but its soooo good, I can not believe it! Cant wait for the rest of the range. Ill order them along with a big bottle of choc donut!

Damn, I have 10ml on the way, knew I should have went for more. Really hoping these select flavours arn't hype, there's not much out there other than highbrow but that stuff eats atomisers

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I got some custard supreme from e-smokeireland on Saturday - after a few days steeping it's some of the best eliquid I've ever used. A couple of people in work have tried it and can't believe how much like custard it really is.

It does need a steep though, a least 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I'm really hankering for that Choclate Donut, it just sounds fantastic. I'm conisdering buying a second AGA-s if the first one works out, if I do, I'm getting some donut.

Does anyone know if you can get the new 'select' range in samples?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Have you tried Grants Vanilla Custard and if so how does it compare?

• Advertisement

I haven't had the wingnuts select custard.

EDIT: Sorry, thought you where talking to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

rickyjb wrote: »
    Have you tried Grants Vanilla Custard and if so how does it compare?

Wingnuts vanilla custard 8/10
    Wingnuts select vanilla custard 7/10
    Grants vanilla custard 9/10

All 3 on the desk here, going back and forth trying to prefer the Wingnuts (Cost and availability)

just my opinion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

I'm loving the wingnut's select custard. Although Sabrina gave me a blast of her longer steeped select custard on her provari in an evod and it was tastier than my 3 day steeped vamo/t3 combo. It's still very delicious but I'm hoping a bit more steeping will make mine as nyommy as hers. Was not a fan of the normal custard from wingnuts as well btw.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Same as that, found the regular Wingnuts custard to be way too sharp, the select custard is really lovely.

Got the Choc donut today too, looking forward to that.

...I knew as soon as I got the donut another one would go up!

Blueberry Sin!. Looks nice.

The custard just keeps getting better, I'll be buying the bigger bottle for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Ooh that blueberry sin looks great. If only i had a pyrex tank tube :(
    Something with bananas next please! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Vanilla Custard and Chocolate Donut arrived today, been going between them all day in the dripper, very tasty indeed, they even compliment each other.

Lots of comments in the office about how they're the nicest smelling ones so far :)

Well done wingnut!

Lucutus wrote: »
    Vanilla Custard and Chocolate Donut arrived today, been going between them all day in the dripper, very tasty indeed, they even compliment each other.

Lots of comments in the office about how they're the nicest smelling ones so far :)

Well done wingnut!

Did you not steep them? Just straight in, no kissing?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Not mad on the v custard (will steep more)but have the choc donut and blueberry sin on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Silverfish wrote: »
    Did you not steep them? Just straight in, no kissing?

Has to be done, time is of the essence! tbh, they both looked like they'd been mixed and steeped at least a little while, they're in the dark place now... waiting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Got all three today, steeping the custard and donut, but cracked open the blueberry sin straight away. Its very tasty, the flavours are sublte and theres a nice throat hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Think I might have to order me some of those.

Quick question, what empty cartomisers will I have to get than fit onto a Smokegreen battery?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Boge LR 510's will give you good performance on smokegreen batteries, they will drain the battery a bit faster tho!

After letting the Custard steep for 9 days.It's feckin lovely,doesn't taste as rummy as grants either,i shall be ordering 30ml soon.

pmcmahon wrote: »
    After letting the Custard steep for 9 days.It's feckin lovely,doesn't taste as rummy as grants either,i shall be ordering 30ml soon.

All I get from grants is rum, that's it. No idea where my custard went >.<

Turns out I'm having an allergic reaction to PG, my face nearly fell off.
    Half a tub of Sudocreme later, I re-ordered the Vanilla Custard and the Blueberry Sin in 50/50 mix. Hoping this is enough as I don't have an issue with the Mom&Pop's liquids which are 50/50.

If this doesn't work I'm just going to keep upping the VG content, but what if it doesn't help? If I can't have Vanilla Custard I'm just going to go back on the smokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Half a tub of Sudocreme later, I re-ordered the Vanilla Custard and the Blueberry Sin in 50/50 mix. Hoping this is enough as I don't have an issue with the Mom&Pop's liquids which are 50/50.

If this doesn't work I'm just going to keep upping the VG content, but what if it doesn't help? If I can't have Vanilla Custard I'm just going to go back on the smokes.

You can up the vg content to 90% on that flavour, this will solve the face falling off issue:)

Can you describe your reaction?

wingnut32 wrote: »
    You can up the vg content to 90% on that flavour, this will solve the face falling off issue:)

I'll up it on the next order so, this stuff is amazing, I'm still taking sneaky vapes even though I'm allergic, this stuff is gorgeous.

jamie72 wrote: »
    Can you describe your reaction?

Noticed my skin getting a bit dry, no big deal, then a day or so later woke up to raised red dry itchy patches, mad itchy and really flaky and rough. I look amazing, as you can guess.

• Advertisement

I'll up it on the next order so, this stuff is amazing, I'm still taking sneaky vapes even though I'm allergic, this stuff is gorgeous.

Noticed my skin getting a bit dry, no big deal, then a day or so later woke up to raised red dry itchy patches, mad itchy and really flaky and rough. I look amazing, as you can guess.

I have that all the time, I'm wondering if i'm alergic...

Advertisement