Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Using TorrentStream Player

• 03-02-2013 5:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

So I used to always stream my games with Sopcast but it seems that there aren't many link available through that any more.

I have started using TorrentStream. (now called AceStream) I have downloaded the stand alone TS player, it uses VLC. I can get links working that have a URL beginning with acestream:

However, links that begin with ts: won't work at all. Just get an error.

Does anyone else use this software, and if so do you have this issue or know how to resolve it.

Note: Not sure if this needs to be in another forum, so mods feel free to move it if needs be!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Had the same problem, get the TorrentStream Player from here and you should be ok.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/software.php?part=software

The thing with Sopcast is you have to get onto the link early, it seems Sopcast stops access to channels after a certain amount of people are connected....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭MooShop

RVD420 wrote: »
    Had the same problem, get the TorrentStream Player from here and you should be ok.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/software.php?part=software

The thing with Sopcast is you have to get onto the link early, it seems Sopcast stops access to channels after a certain amount of people are connected....

Thanks I will try that.

Oh I know about that with Sopcast, used to work perfectly for me. It's just that it seems there aren't any links to Sopcast from wiziwig any more. It just seems to be Ace Stream/Torrent Stream from what I have come across.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Sopcast saves the last 10 channels you have used, most of the ones i use always seem to show football and if not the sites i use for links always give me one though in perfect quality the language is Russian.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement