Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MISSING DOG

Options
  • 03-02-2013 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm really hope its ok to put this here but my sister's dog has gone missing so if anyone had any information on her whereabouts I'd be very grateful. Blonde/brown Yorkshire terrier. Missing from Cloughjordan/Shinrone Area. Missing since yesterday afternoon. She has stitches in her nose so is very distinct! If anyone has any info regarding her whereabouts, please PM me.

6RHcRAi.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭chris2008x

Awww poor doggy. If she hasn't done so all ready. Contact the North Tipperary Friends of Animals to see was she found and brought in. Also Cottage Rescue though they work in the Midwest Tipp area. Has she contacted the North Tipperary Co Council dog warden and is the dog micro-chipped? I hope she finds her.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

Advertisement