Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beat a game from your backlog this February

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I don't know if I succeeded or not... I completed Mark of the Ninja, Sleeping Dogs, and Quantum Conundrum, but I only bought MotN in January and the other two are PS+ games from February. Is there a set length of time a game has to be on your backlog for it to count? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Only got Red Dead Redemption finished today, so missed the deadline by two days... there was a lot more mission then I had thought left. Really enjoyed it though so didn't mind the extra missions.

Next on my list is Uncharted 3... although that will have to be for the March version!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Only got Red Dead Redemption finished today, so missed the deadline by two days... there was a lot more mission then I had thought left. Really enjoyed it though so didn't mind the extra missions.

Did you finish the real last mission though?

Did you finish the real last mission though?

Well I wasn't going for 100% completion or achivements, just wanted to play the story to the end which I think it was.

I'll spoiler this part to answer your question in case some people haven't finished it yet.
    The last mission I completed was The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed, which is where you make your last stand as John. I saved it after getting control of the older son but presumed that was there so you complete the side mission but I'm not really bothered doing. I'm presuming that's the real last mission.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Well I wasn't going for 100% completion or achivements, just wanted to play the story to the end which I think it was.

I'll spoiler this part to answer your question in case some people haven't finished it yet.
    The last mission I completed was The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed, which is where you make your last stand as John. I saved it after getting control of the older son but presumed that was there so you complete the side mission but I'm not really bothered doing. I'm presuming that's the real last mission.

There is
    one more main mission to complete as the son.
    Then the side missions which I mainly ignored.

• Advertisement

Really?? This game keeps throwing more and more missions at me :p

I checked the Read Dead Wiki and from the list of story mission the one I mentioned above was the last one. Also had a look on the map before I saved and couldn't see any mission markers so I guessed I had finished it.
    I'm presuming it a revenge mission or something along those lines. I'll head to Blackwater tomorrow for a look around as I presume that's where I'm meant to go.

Cheers for the heads up... I did think it was strange way for the game to "finish".

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

I managed Uncharted 3, Half Life Episode 1 and Spec Ops: The Line in February. Adding GTA IV, Half Life 2 and God of War 3 in January, I think I'm making some progress.

Advertisement