Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband down in north Cork??!

Options
  • 03-02-2013 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

It appears to be down all day:( I'm not sure if it is a general problem or just my broadband that is down.
    Anyone else having issues with it today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Talk to eircom forum

dudara

mackD wrote: »
    It appears to be down all day I'm not sure if it is a general problem or just my broadband that is down.
    Anyone else having issues with it today?
    yea,, am in kanturk,
    was down most of yesterday and still down this morning.
    not just my connection but a few others around town also.
    at least when it is widespread it will rule out the whole "have you reset you router / try another router" response
    more than likely sue to this unfortunatley...
    press release from Friday last.
    http://pressroom.eircom.net/press_releases/article/eircom_STORM_DAMAGE_UPDATE/

edit: my bb is with vf, just got a text from them saying they are working on an issue in the area. others i was talking to are eircom, so must be infrastructure problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi mackD and ed1604
    Due to bad weather conditions some customers in Counties Wexford, Carlow, Kilkenny, Cork, South Kerry, Clare, Galway and Mayo have experienced break in service but we are working to reconnect these  as quickly as possible.
    We apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    If you are still affected can you PM me your tel no and I can run some tests on your lines.
    Tony

Hi mackD and ed1604
    Due to bad weather conditions some customers in Counties Wexford, Carlow, Kilkenny, Cork, South Kerry, Clare, Galway and Mayo have experienced break in service but we are working to reconnect these  as quickly as possible.
    We apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    If you are still affected can you PM me your tel no and I can run some tests on your lines.
    Tony
    thanks for letting us know tony

ed1604 wrote: »
    thanks for letting us know tony
    No problem ed1604, we hope to have all affected customers back soon.
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mackD

No problem ed1604, we hope to have all affected customers back soon.
    Tony

Just came back on there:)

mackD wrote: »
    Just came back on there
    Good to hear that mackD, apologies for disruption.
    Tony

Advertisement