Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Ear Piercing in Galway

Options
  • 03-02-2013 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey,

Have got my ears pierced loads of times, always manage for them to close up on me..Just wondering does anyone know of prices and places that do ear piercing in Galway?

I know G's and claire's do, but I'm just looking mainly for prices haven't got around to check out prices lately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Oh claires definitely because when I want something done to my body I always think hey where's the cheapest place to get this done....then I do it myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

I only know of one studio in Galway and that's AWOL. Aine used to pierce in Wildcat in Dublin and she was great to deal with so I'd assume she still is.
    €20, €30 for both.
    http://www.facebook.com/awol.tattoos

Don't go to Claires as they'll do them with a gun. I don't know what "G's" is, but if they use a gun, then avoid them too. There is information all over boards and the internet as to why piercing guns are bad. For example. Plus when looking for piercings and tattoos, cheap shouldn't be in your vocabulary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

G's is a proper piercing place. I've had friends pierced in both G's and Awol and they were both fine.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah AWOL is good, I can't remember what their price is though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭piercingdanny

It never surprises me that people still just want the cheapest. It's like people have very low self worth. Don't pick the cheapest place, pick the best for your body and it'll reward you with a shiny new piercing that heals trouble free and lasts a lifetime !!!

• Advertisement

All Awol's prices are on their facebook. Both ears are €30. Assuming that's lobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Why are people still choosing to go for the gun in Claire's?! It baffles me. G's never uses a gun, it's a professional studio and I'm sure like the other reportable places in Galway, they tell people not to go to Claire's.

I got my ear pierced in Inkfingers previously, but they don't have a piercer anymore. Not entirely sure where she went - she was lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Go to AWOL, Marcello or Sarah did stuff for me, would go back any time ;)

I got my ear pierced in Inkfingers previously, but they don't have a piercer anymore. Not entirely sure where she went - she was lovely!

How long ago was that? Angus and Aine together were both working in Galway before they opened AWOL, could be that.

• Advertisement

It would have been last year. When did AWOL open?

Ahh almost two years ago.

Advertisement