Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FAI International Football Awards !

• 03-02-2013 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Just started on RTE2 and amazingly this will last one hour ... (OK there are the women's and underage teams)

Don't forget to vote for goal of the season: scored against either Kazakhstan, Faeroes or Oman ...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Brady cant string a sentence together, feel sorry for the lad, nerves I suppose

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Robbie looked very uncomfortable giving that interview.

I was just about to ask if this is live.

Obviously it isn't. Kind of takes the good out of it.

I'd give Manuella all the awards !

I thought Wilson would have won that. I suppose the fans went with the goal that was more important.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Who won the Ireland u17 player of the year? Know one of the lads that was nominated.

I'd give it to Andrews, only player to play well at the Euros

Who won the Ireland u17 player of the year? Know one of the lads that was nominated.

Just saw your question there, Jack Grealish ‏won it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Lapin wrote: »
    I'd give Manuella all the awards !

Nah, I'd just give her one!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

buyer95 wrote: »
    I'd give it to Andrews, only player to play well at the Euros
    And it was, he deserved it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

There shouldn't have been an awards night after the shambles of a year we had and before everyone jumps on my back we qualified for the euros in 2011 not 2012

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

:D
    His response @ 1:10 is gas:D but infairness it was a bit of a stupid question like what was he meant to say.Then the lads sniggering in the crowd:D
    Hel never live that down, poor fcuker:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

There shouldn't have been an awards night after the shambles of a year we had and before everyone jumps on my back we qualified for the euros in 2011 not 2012

So because one of the representative teams had a bad year the awards for all the teams/leagues should have been cancelled ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Henlars67

That's the attitude of the typical Irish football 'fan'.

Irish football is the senior international team only

Advertisement