Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Supplier for Friedland Response SL5 or SL6 Wireless Alarm

Options
  • 03-02-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for an Irish supplier for the Friedland Response SL5 or SL6 wireless alarm and accessories.

I've been given a couple of PIRs, magnetic contacts etc. that were left over from when a family member installed of one of these systems. I'd like to use these to augment a new install for my own home.

One used to be able to buy them in Argos, but they no longer seem to carry it. I've located a supplier on Amazon.com, but they won't ship to Ireland.

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have not seen them in suppliers over here. You will pick them up on Amazon or Ebay.
    My advice would be forget about the few bits you have & go for something like Visonic or HKC

• Registered Users Posts: 39 baz321

B& q in naas always have these alarms I have bought a few of them over the years and find them very good .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Do they comply with En 50131?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Kub ..apparently they are grade 1 en-50131

• Registered Users Posts: 2 c-low-ray

Maybe you can help with this one.

THE SL5

IS THE AUTO-DIALER PULSE OR DIGITAL?

• Advertisement
Advertisement