Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rentokil pest free cat and fox deterrent

• 03-02-2013 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Anyone tried this or know of anyone who has?
    It doesn't hurt them in anyway they just like to stay clear of it
    But does it annoy dog's?
    If it does then its of little use to me and I will have to find a different way to keep them from using my garden as a toilet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I could be wrong (but never am of course..lol) but if it does deter a fox I can imagine it would irritate a dog as well, a lot of those garden things don't work very well anyway. Is the garden fenced/walled in at all sides? If so maybe brackets and wire angled might work so they find it difficult to climb into your garden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

I looked on there site and there's a different one for cats and dogs. I thought it would just be the one.

No its not all fenced at all the front garden is very open and they wont go into the back there afraid of my dog so the wire angled defo wont work here

Advertisement