Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I want Chanel Pro Lumiere Back dammit!!!

• 03-02-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Anybody up for starting a petition to bring back Chanel Pro Lumiere??

It's gone over a year now and I have tried nearly every foundation under the sun but have still failed to find a replacement for my beloved Pro Lumiere (R.I.P). The new Perfection Lumiere is actually the worst foundation Chanel have ever made. I don't know how they could try pass this off as a replacement for Pro. Pro gave the must beautiful lumious polished look to the skin but perfection is a matt cakey powdery mess Not one foundation I have tried has come even close to my old holy grail. I had high hopes for the new YSL touche eclat foundation but it failed miserably compared to Pro. I am currently using Armani Luminous Silk..on its own its not really glowy at all (they should really remove the word Luminous from the title...it's very misleading) but mixed with Mac face & body it gives a dewy look but still no match for Pro Lumiere. Does anybody else feel my pain?? If so please comment so I don't feel like I'm whinging over nothing :rolleyes:

Hopefully if we make enough noise about it Chanel might consider bringing back what their customers really want...All Matt Lumiere fans, please feel free to join in too :)

Advertisement