Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thin Lizzy Baby Grow

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

2 Thin Lizzy baby gros on ebay (not the one you've linked though), 1 coming from the States haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

I saw one like that in a shop in Templebar , it's killing me now to think of the name of it, it was a kind of goth shop up the hill.
    It was black with the logo in white.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭manbat

Yeah I thought they might sell them in temple bar somewhere, its for a girl so I might risk getting a few slaps if I put her in anything black ha but I'd go for it. Will have to try get in some weekend and troll around the shops.

Think I seen the other two on ebay, one has trouble boys written on it and the other looks awful. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Thanks for replies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Any good t-shirt shop or sign shop that does sublimation would be able to customise one for you, bring the logo in on a flash drive in case they don't have it.
    Or they can get a vector version of it here
    http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/logo/thin%20lizzy
    I don't think Philo would mind! :D

p.s. you won't be able to open that download unless you have the required graphics software, but a print/signshop will.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

You could buy t-shirt transfer sheets, print out the desired logo on them and then iron them onto the babygro. The transfer paper costs about €15 for 5 sheets and you can print out a fair few logos. You'd get three Thin Lizzy logos on each sheet.And of course you could try a few different designs.

Argos do t-shirt transfer paper but I actually found better ones in a stationary shop. Remember to flip the image horizontally so that it will appear the right way around on the babygro before you print and also be careful what printer you use. If the printer is too hot it can melt the paper and jam the printer!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭lounakin

Try that shop in George's street arcade, they have baby vests with the Ramones, ACDC etc... otherwise there are two other goth shops in temple bar, one off the square (graffitied wall) and the other just off dame street where the dublin bikes are.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭manbat

Thanks for all the replies gonna head into town over the weekend and see what I can pick up.

Advertisement