Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyonce - Dublin - O2 - May 11/12th *Discussion ONLY - NO ticket Sales / Swaps*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

jamieh wrote: »

So excited! I really want to see her live!! Not sure I can get any of my friends to go though.....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,615 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thought she would do a bigger venue than O2 this time around tbh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Thought she would do a bigger venue than O2 this time around tbh

Yeah I'm suprised at that too - she'd sell out a few shows at the Aviva no problem imo - she's as popular if not more popular than Rihanna

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Will the 02 date sell out fast do you reckon?
    Really want to go,Queen B is incredible!! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Will the 02 date sell out fast do you reckon?
    Really want to go,Queen B is incredible!! :D

Yup it will sell like hotcakes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

will she be lip syncing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

carly_86 wrote: »
    will she be lip syncing

Ehh I don't think she was at Oxegen. She has a lot of voice on the backing tracks though. Dances and shouts "C'mon!" over it a lot :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

Ehh I don't think she was at Oxegen. She has a lot of voice on the backing tracks though. Dances and shouts "C'mon!" over it a lot :p

i was refering to her performance of the American national anthem for the president. she admitted she was lip syncing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭Speak Now

carly_86 wrote: »
    i was refering to her performance of the American national anthem for the president. she admitted she was lip syncing

All forgotten about after the superbowl :D

Any idea of ticket prices yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

All forgotten about after the superbowl :D

i thought her vocal performance was weak last night, prob due to all the dancing around...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭Speak Now

mada999 wrote: »
    i thought her vocal performance was weak last night, prob due to all the dancing around...

Done some dancing around on the "I Am" tour so she should be used to it :). I didnt hear her last night though read some good reviews. The heights of Glastonbury never to be reached again? ;) Still going if i can get a ticket :D

Tickets from 74e-94e :eek: Ah well, still going!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Totally going to this if I can get a ticket - if not Rihanna will have to do. Venues should be the other way around imo - Beyonce at the Aviva.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

She should sell both dates out easily. With there being no Belfast dates, there will be alot of demand so i'm expecting a few more dates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

She should sell both dates out easily. With there being no Belfast dates, there will be alot of demand so i'm expecting a few more dates.

Not really space for any more dates. If anywhere was to get more, I'd say Manchester is your best bet as it only has one.

Not really space for any more dates. If anywhere was to get more, I'd say Manchester is your best bet as it only has one.

She will probably do what she did on her last tour and come back later in the year for more dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,615 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

leahyl wrote: »
    Tickets from 74e-94e :eek: Ah well, still going!:D

:eek: for the f*cking O2 that is dear

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Is there pre-sale for this?? Cant find anything if there is. Plus the irish dates still not up on ticketmaster, whats that all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Can someone explain how the O2 priority presale tickets work? I haven't used this service before so I'm confused. I've just signed up to it on their site but how do I get the actual code to use on Friday??

andreac wrote: »
    Is there pre-sale for this?? Cant find anything if there is. Plus the irish dates still not up on ticketmaster, whats that all about?

Dates are up now
    augusta24 wrote: »
    Can someone explain how the O2 priority presale tickets work? I haven't used this service before so I'm confused. I've just signed up to it on their site but how do I get the actual code to use on Friday??

You have to be with o2 phone. Text Beyonce to 51020

They are on sale Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Niamh_101

There's the BeyHive presale which is tomorrow but no time up online. Apparently its 10 am. It's on her website: http://www.beyonce.com

Niamh_101 wrote: »
    There's the BeyHive presale which is tomorrow but no time up online. Apparently its 10 am. It's on her website: http://www.beyonce.com

It's not 10am it's 9am!! I'm on the site now waiting for it :D We want standing tickets - I presume we'll be able to get these and not just seated ones?

did anyone get em? I got GA tickets (the cheaper ones!) .... did anyone else buy these? I'm really hoping they are the standing ones?? I was kinda annoyed with having to pay the shipping to but sure shes worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭B Rabbit

did anyone get em? I got GA tickets (the cheaper ones!) .... did anyone else buy these? I'm really hoping they are the standing ones?? I was kinda annoyed with having to pay the shipping to but sure shes worth it!

Yeah, I got GA tickets. They're standing

Has anyone ever bought off the artists sites directly? I have the option to buy tickets now on her site but not sure what to do??

Has anyone ever bought off the artists sites directly? I have the option to buy tickets now on her site but not sure what to do??

Is it through beyhive with the password mrscarter2013? That's how I jus bought mine so go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

That was stressful and all their charges were ridiculous!!

Processing Fee,
    Conversion Fee,
    International Shipping Fee,

And on my email it says I was charged a Venue Fee for each ticket but in my Account History it says I wasn't. :eek:

Just hope it goes smoothly! :D

I didn't end up getting them in the end - too many fees and I didn't like the whole paying in dollars thing with conversion fees and everything you'd probably end up paying way more than you have to.

Just gonna wait till priority tickets for O2 on Friday

Is it through beyhive with the password mrscarter2013? That's how I jus bought mine so go for it!

Yeah thats it. Theres some amount of fees though? $18 to ship them :eek: On top of all the other fees??

• Advertisement

Yeah thats it. Theres some amount of fees though? $18 to ship them :eek: On top of all the other fees??

Yea that's them!

I checked my bank account and I was charged just under €250 for three... It worked out at €83 each.... That's pretty much the same as ticket masters website because they are €75 plus handling few which is usually €6-8 ish!

Advertisement