Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyonce - Dublin - O2 - May 11/12th *Discussion ONLY - NO ticket Sales / Swaps*

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 helenosullivan

anyone receive the refunded delivery from turnup group yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

I didn't do anything about it yet. Did you email them Helen about the refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Yeah it was returned automatically

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Got standing tickets for the March 2014 show would you be better arriving later and standing at the back? Heard the crowd was messy last time in standing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

bigpink wrote: »
    Got standing tickets for the March 2014 show would you be better arriving later and standing at the back? Heard the crowd was messy last time in standing

The show I went to last year, I got there just before the warm-up act so ws about 7/8 rows back - when Beyonce came on all these phones went up in the air "grand" says I "after the initial excitement they'll be put away"

Not a hope! After 10 mins of watching Beyonce through a phone we moved back to the back near the sides, had a great view and a great night. Literally the whole first 5 rows just seemed to be there to record the whole things on their phones and get in everyone else's way :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement