Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyonce - Dublin - O2 - May 11/12th *Discussion ONLY - NO ticket Sales / Swaps*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Were they for standing or seating? Were they the $121 ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

andreac wrote: »
    Were they for standing or seating? Were they the $121 ones?

No the cheaper option for standing. They're €75 from ticketmaster

Ah right ok. Im prob looking for seated ones.

How does the o2 presale work? Im not with o2 but my mam is. It it possible for her to get the code then i can book the tickets with the code or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

How does the o2 presale work? Im not with o2 but my mam is. It it possible for her to get the code then i can book the tickets with the code or something?

I'm not with O2 either but my mum is (!) so I put her number into the o2 website last night and thought I had registered for priority tickets but I got no confirmation text or anything and only that I looked at the o2 facebook page I wouldn't have seen that you had to text BEYONCE to some number - not sure what this is for because I never got a code back by text or anything. Maybe my mum got one today - I'll check with her. But I think you should get a code back with the web address to go to on the day of the presale and then just stick in that code and off you go :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Anyone know the max number of tickets you can buy on ticketmaster? Website says its different for every concert but nowhere to find further info. Put in 6 on Beyonces site this morning but max was 4 so went to put in 4 and they were sold out. Raging. Don't want same thing to happen come fri/mon. Rang ticketmaster to find out in advance but its like getting through to god!! Going round and round in circles! Also does anyone know if its ok to do 2 transactions with one card. Im hoping i might be able to get 2 sets of 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Philthy

I've been waiting for useless friends to message back whether they can afford tickets and I've waited so long that the General Admission/Standing tickets are sold out.

Am I right in assuming its only the presale ones and that Ticketmaster will have some of these on sale Monday?

Or should I go ahead and get one of the damn seated tickets where we can't dance?

Philthy wrote: »
    I've been waiting for useless friends to message back whether they can afford tickets and I've waited so long that the General Admission/Standing tickets are sold out.

Am I right in assuming its only the presale ones and that Ticketmaster will have some of these on sale Monday?

Or should I go ahead and get one of the damn seated tickets where we can't dance?

There's no way all the standing tickets are sold out! They'd only have a certain amount available for pre-sale

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Philthy

leahyl wrote: »
    There's no way all the standing tickets are sold out! They'd only have a certain amount available for pre-sale

I wonder what my chances are. I want standing tickets but I'd hate to miss out Monday morning. Everyone cross their fingers that there's no frosty roads on my way to work that morning!!

Its only pre-sale ones. They just release a certain amount for these and once they are gone they will just release the rest as normal with the other tickets on monday.

• Advertisement

Philthy wrote: »
    I wonder what my chances are. I want standing tickets but I'd hate to miss out Monday morning. Everyone cross their fingers that there's no frosty roads on my way to work that morning!!

I'm gonna try on Friday too - I have a code from someone for those priority tickets but I'm not sure what the chances are that I'll get them but sure if not then bright and early on Monday morning will do too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adraigh

Hi!

Verrrrry excited about this gig!! Great to see so many people are!

Just wondering, I am not an o2 customer but my friend who I’m hoping to go to the concert is.

She is going to sign up for o2 priority tickets. We could be looking for 6 tickets in total, do you think we are likely to get that? The code and URL that o2 send you back, she will receive this by text, but I assume she can copy this the web browser on any PC? (she wouldn’t use internet on her phone!) Does she need an online 02 account? (I think she has one, as she webtexts occasonally)

Or really, would it be less stressful to queue up in Stephen’s Green ticketmaster on Monday? How early would you have to queue up for? Will it be madness?!?

So sorry for all the questions, I’ve just been looking forward to this tour for quite some time and don’t want to miss out!

Thanks

adraigh wrote: »
    Hi!

Does she need an online 02 account? (I think she has one, as she webtexts occasonally)

God I hope not! Cos otherwise I'm screwed as my mum doesn't have a webtext account or anything and I'm using the code that was sent to her phone!

[Quote=adraigh;8308344
    We could be looking for 6 tickets in total, do you think we are likely to get that?

Same here. 2 years ago she was here but it was my wedding weekend and last time i was prego!! Cant miss her again!! I also need six. Would love to know the max per transaction, for fri and monday?
    Anyone?

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    [Quote=adraigh;8308344
    We could be looking for 6 tickets in total, do you think we are likely to get that?

Same here. 2 years ago she was here but it was my wedding weekend and last time i was prego!! Cant miss her again!! I also need six. Would love to know the max per transaction, for fri and monday?
    Anyone?

Looked up the FAQ page on the o2 website for priority tickets and found this:

6. How many Priority Tickets can I buy?You can buy up to six tickets for each event. It may be less, depending on the event. It's always best to check the terms and conditions when you click through to purchase the tickets.

So basically nobody knows!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Susiewonder

Don't suppose anyone has a spare code for this? I'm on 02 UK so can't get access code for Dublin which is annoying as live near belfast so can only get to Dublin gig:(

6. How many Priority Tickets can I buy?You can buy up to six tickets for each event. It may be less, depending on the event. It's always best to check the terms and conditions when you click through to purchase the tickets.

Thanks very much leahyl. That was good of ya. I got through to ticketmaster and they basically said "we don't know yet"!! So very informative all round!!!! I'll just have to chance 6 and if it doesnt work go back and try 3. The demand seems to be huge. Hope to god i get tickets!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Thanks very much leahyl. That was good of ya. I got through to ticketmaster and they basically said "we don't know yet"!! So very informative all round!!!! I'll just have to chance 6 and if it doesnt work go back and try 3. The demand seems to be huge. Hope to god i get tickets!!!

My friend and I hope to go so we're good if we get two :D however, it is annoying how slow the information is going up for this. Presale starts in 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

She has 2 stages, but i doubt she will have it at her Dublin show, i doubt it would fit.

Priceless-BeyStage.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

I asked O2 on twitter on Tuesday, they said for Beyonce it is 4 max. I know of other events like Robbie Williams when he played in September last it was 2 max and Michael Buble it was 4 max.

• Advertisement

ciaramc wrote: »
    I asked O2 on twitter on Tuesday, they said for Beyonce it is 4 max. I know of other events like Robbie Williams when he played in September last it was 2 max and Michael Buble it was 4 max.

Thanks ciaramc.
    Anyone know if u can use the o2 code twice?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

ciaramc wrote: »

Thanks ciaramc.
    Anyone know if u can use the o2 code twice?

No. It might accept it but if there is a duplicate use of the code it will cancel all tickets other than those booked on the first use AFAIK

If I was to get a code off my mam who's an O2 customer, can I book tickets myself then?

If I was to get a code off my mam who's an O2 customer, can I book tickets myself then?

Hope so. That's what i'm doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I'm not sure whether to go I think Beyonce would be great to see , I don't know anyone who wants to go. I might just buy 2 tickets an find someone near the time. I've already done that 3 times so far this year for different singers though. I missed Beyonce the last time as Britney Spears had her tour around the same time and I saw her instead.

If you don't go through the o2 presale will good seats still be available like in A,B,C,D ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Anyone know where I can get a pre sale code????

Feck sake, cant even get onto the priority page at the mo, let alone buy the tickets!! Why do they release so many on the one day? The site obviously cant cope with the traffic!!

The site has nearly crashed!!can't get in!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adraigh

They must be all gone. I was on the site from ten to 9, and at 2 mins past they said there were no tickets available.

Anyone have any luck? I hope so!

• Advertisement

Woohoo!! I got 4 tickets with the pre-sale!!

Advertisement