Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyonce - Dublin - O2 - May 11/12th *Discussion ONLY - NO ticket Sales / Swaps*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Oh my God it's ridiculous - I'd love to know how many were actually on pre-sale

• Registered Users Posts: 41 smurph6

leahyl wrote: »
    The site has nearly crashed!!can't get in!
    Pure joke! My page is still processing

andreac wrote: »
    Woohoo!! I got 4 tickets with the pre-sale!!

Hang on you couldn't get in a few minutes ago :confused: There must still be some left then?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭deeks

"We're experiencing high demand. You will be automatically directed to the page requested as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience."
    Had this message for about 5 minutes even though I clicked on "Find Tickets" the second it became available.

Not to worry though - just got 2 standing for Sunday night :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Hang on you couldn't get in a few minutes ago :confused: There must still be some left then?

Yeah i wasnt able to get in for a while then it loaded for me.

• Advertisement

Just talking to a work colleague there and she said her friend was trying to get tickets for the Sat but that they all seemed to be sold out. She got them for the Sunday instead. It has to be Saturday for me though. Ah well, roll on Monday!

Finally got in but as I already suspected - all standing tickets for Sat gone :-( Ah well!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Site crashed at 8 58 for me lol. Got nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

It probably doesn't help that Fleetwood Mac tickets are also on sale at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 smurph6

So much for having "priority"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

There's only a small percentage of tickets available for priority sales and O2 do make it clear that they don't guarantee tickets for all people who request a priority code.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 322 ✭✭Banbridgeman2

I had a night shift till 5am got 3 hours kip and got up to get these tickets for my partner whose had a very tough time recently. Clicked exactly at 9am and waited only to find out they're sold out. Sickening to be honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 322 ✭✭Banbridgeman2

If that's pre sale and Priority and they sold out that fast then maybe I'm better off biting the bullet and shelling out €175 on one of the tout sites now before the price increases further. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Gutted. Is there a point in still trying? Doesnt say sold out yet! It loaded for a minute or two for me but then when i got into the page there was no place to select tickets just the details of creating account. Keep refreshing but its the same thing. Suppose that means there gone :-( Dont hold out much hope for monday now either.

I reckon Monday will be ok - it might take some time but you should get them if you're online at 9 (I'm hopeful anyway!)

I reckon Monday will be ok - it might take some time but you should get them if you're online at 9 (I'm hopeful anyway!)

Expecting the worst, hoping for the best i suppose.
    Also, is the best thing to do is enter site at bout ten to? I thought that might go against you but i see thats whats some people did. I clicked on at exactly 9. Maybe the trick is to get in earlier and keep refreshing??

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    Gutted. Is there a point in still trying? Doesnt say sold out yet! It loaded for a minute or two for me but then when i got into the page there was no place to select tickets just the details of creating account. Keep refreshing but its the same thing. Suppose that means there gone :-( Dont hold out much hope for monday now either.
    Nah they're gone. Her page didn't open for me until 9:04. They will go fast monday

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adraigh

I had a night shift till 5am got 3 hours kip and got up to get these tickets for my partner whose had a very tough time recently. Clicked exactly at 9am and waited only to find out they're sold out. Sickening to be honest.

Aw that's really nice of you. Don't worry, I'm sure you will be luckier on Monday :) Fingers crossed for me too!

Also, is queuing up on Monday at Stephen's Green a silly idea? How early should I get there at? I just hate buying them online!!

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    Expecting the worst, hoping for the best i suppose.
    Also, is the best thing to do is enter site at bout ten to? I thought that might go against you but i see thats whats some people did. I clicked on at exactly 9. Maybe the trick is to get in earlier and keep refreshing??

I have no idea - I don't normally go to concerts to be honest! The last one I went to was 2 and half years ago (Michael Buble) so I'm not sure of the 'procedure'! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hungerstrike

Did any of you find tickets by going to o2.ie/music & following the link on there? I'm just wondering because I had one tab open straight to the Beyonce link on Ticketmaster but it stayed on that stupid refreshing red circle thing & on another tab I followed the link from o2 and that one found tickets for me.

• Advertisement

Oh i dunno! Gonna log in at five to on monday and please god i get em! Besta luck everyone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Did any of you find tickets by going to o2.ie/music & following the link on there? I'm just wondering because I had one tab open straight to the Beyonce link on Ticketmaster but it stayed on that stupid refreshing red circle thing & on another tab I followed the link from o2 and that one found tickets for me.

Yep, thats how i went in to get them with the priority tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 donovanu

adraigh wrote: »
    Also, is queuing up on Monday at Stephen's Green a silly idea? How early should I get there at? I just hate buying them online!!

I dont think there's any point doing that because as far as I know they only print off a few (like max 5) and then after that they just buy them off the site like everyone else. I rang Centra templebar this morn to ask about buying tickets and they say they just have the machine and you go onto the website there. I suppose it's worth a shot though if you were really desperate!!

Mr.S wrote: »
    Unless you are going to be the 1st in the queue, then buying from the outlets isn't as good as being online. All the tickets are bought from the same pile, so if your behind, say, 5 people in the queue, it will probably sell out by the time it gets to you.

Best chance is have this page open a bit before 9am: (also, make sure your signed into your TM account with details incl cc filled out). Make sure you know your Verified By Visa password.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004A45AED75126?artistid=894191&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=202 (sat)

or

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004A45AED95128?artistid=894191&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=202 (sun)

Do not refresh before 9am, there is no point.

Have this site open so you can see exactly when its 9am http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_IE.aspx

Just after it turns 9am, click refresh and then you will be able to select your tickets!

Thank you very much for this information - it is really helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 stalkerno2

I went to www.o2.ie/music at 9.00am and took me until 9.10am for the website to give me an option to buy tickets Got two seating tickets for Sunday night. to be honest, thought all the tickets would be sold out within a couple of minutes.

if anybody was thinking of going into Ticketmaster to purchase the tickets, i would recommed Celtic Note on Nassau Street, not sure if they still do, but it might be worth calling them to find out.

http://www.celticnote.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hungerstrike

andreac wrote: »
    Yep, thats how i went in to get them with the priority tickets.

I guess that's the way I'll be trying to get priority tickets in future then!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Why isn't she playing the Aviva :(

Say will be lucky to get tickets on Monday - will give it a shot anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 cals

Grrr.. It's really annoying that the 02 priority booking ads for Beyonce are still being shown on the telly tonight!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Majorly Fcuked up. Thought the pre-sale was Monday and now I cannot seem to buy the tickets online. I have the pre-sale code and I haven't read that they are sold out so does anyone have any pointers for me?! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭purplestar1986

shalalala wrote: »
    Majorly Fcuked up. Thought the pre-sale was Monday and now I cannot seem to buy the tickets online. I have the pre-sale code and I haven't read that they are sold out so does anyone have any pointers for me?! :confused:

Got my tickets this morn through priority for the Saturday concert and checked straight after to see if the priority tickets had sold out and they did so they're probably all gone for both nights. Best bet is to try Monday morning.

Advertisement