Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyonce - Dublin - O2 - May 11/12th *Discussion ONLY - NO ticket Sales / Swaps*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

shalalala wrote: »
    Majorly Fcuked up. Thought the pre-sale was Monday and now I cannot seem to buy the tickets online. I have the pre-sale code and I haven't read that they are sold out so does anyone have any pointers for me?! :confused:

The words "sold out" are not up on ticketmaster but they are on the o2 website. If its any consolation few who had the code got tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

shalalala wrote: »
    Majorly Fcuked up. Thought the pre-sale was Monday and now I cannot seem to buy the tickets online. I have the pre-sale code and I haven't read that they are sold out so does anyone have any pointers for me?! :confused:

The presale sold out in minutes, sorry to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Those of you who got standing, did you ya'll just click best available and they came up or did you click standing? Don't want to be wasting time Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭purplestar1986

Those of you who got standing, did you ya'll just click best available and they came up or did you click standing? Don't want to be wasting time Monday.

I'd pick standing just to be safe, you don't want to pick best available and end up with seating then have to redo it again and get no tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

4 tix for Saturday at 9 this morning. Handy enough really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG so pissed off - I was in exacly after 9 and still couldn't get standing tix :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Yay! crisis diverted. 2 brought! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

I've been trying since bang on 9am for two tickets but keep getting told there's none available.

Are they sold out already!?

First night seems like it's sold out. Nothing coming up for me, got 2 tix for Sunday

I just wanna scream!!

• Advertisement

Both sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭col89

Can't believe that I was online from 09:00 and had been ready from the get-go but then get nowhere. First time that Ticketmaster has failed me. I'm absolutely gutted.

It's actually ridiculous, I followed it to the letter and still didn't get them. It just goes to show it's a lottery when its a concert for someone like Beyonce :(

col89 wrote: »
    Can't believe that I was online from 09:00 and had been ready from the get-go but then get nowhere. First time that Ticketmaster has failed me. I'm absolutely gutted.

Just keep an eye out for another date, they might add another today since both sold out so fast.

Just keep an eye out for another date, they might add another today since both sold out so fast.

Unfortunately it would have to be a Saturday for me cos my friend can't take any more days off work. Doubt it will be if they do announce another date :(

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭redmond08

Load of ****, I had 2 tickets and hit standard mail, then hit continue to pay for them and got a message on the lines of, sorry but we can not proccess your order please try again.

redmond08 wrote: »
    Load of ****, I had 2 tickets and hit standard mail, then hit continue to pay for them and got a message on the lines of, sorry but we can not proccess your order please try again.

That's absolutely crazy. Tbh I don't go to all that many concerts but really wanted to see Beyonce. I'm so annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I've it suits anyone, there does seem to be single seats still for sale both nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I luckily got tickets, sorry for those that didn't :(.
    Maybe you could try seatwave?
    I've bought tickets from them before for Britney when I went to the o2 in London and I got better seats close to the stage then if I went through ticketmaster, just make sure it's a verified ticketholder . An you can see which tickets you are buying most of the time.
    There might not be many up now but I'm sure loads of people will be selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I got four tickets friday in the presale for the saturday standing, my friend tried for 2 and couldnt get them friday and couldnt get them again today, they sold out pretty quick.

• Advertisement

I luckily got tickets, sorry for those that didn't :(.
    Maybe you could try seatwave?
    I've bought tickets from them before for Britney when I went to the o2 in London and I got better seats close to the stage then if I went through ticketmaster, just make sure it's a verified ticketholder . An you can see which tickets you are buying most of the time.
    There might not be many up now but I'm sure loads of people will be selling.

I went on to seatwave and there are tickets up there already but the cheapest is like 158e!!:eek: For one ticket I mean!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adraigh

No joy for me either, am really really disappointed. Was just really looking forward to it!!

Annoying to see so many tickets up immediately on Seatwave for such inflated prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Little Miss Lady

I'm sorry for all of you that couldn't get tickets :(

I was so mad as I got onto the site bang on 9 and initially got tickets in block G as I wanted seating but once I went to verify my card it kicked me out saying my order couldn't be processed..
    I only barely managed to get standing.
    Just delighted to be going now..
    She is going to be amazing!
    Beyoncé for me is the best live act to go and see

I really hope I might be able to get tickets in work. It's a big company so people are always selling tickets for events.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

leahyl wrote: »
    I went on to seatwave and there are tickets up there already but the cheapest is like 158e!!:eek: For one ticket I mean!

If you give it time sometimes cheaper a few ones do appear the ones I got them a good few weeks after they had already been onsale. Some people do charge some crazy prices. I'm pretty sure some people are charging high at the start because it's sold out they know so many will be looking.

Rumor she will add a date to the Aviva Stadium

Where you hear that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Where you hear that?

probably on fm104's facebook page ;)

Where you hear that?

Heard it on FM104, she prob will. When chili peppers sold out the o2 they did Croke Park. her people know there is money to be made here.

• Advertisement

:eek: What would be the point of doing the O2 then though - you'd think she'd just do 2 shows at the Aviva instead.

Oh but I hope she does the Aviva :D

Advertisement