Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyonce - Dublin - O2 - May 11/12th *Discussion ONLY - NO ticket Sales / Swaps*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bantasaurusrex

On a not entirely unrelated topic, how excited is everyone to see this show?!!

We have to keep the faith that the tickets will come :D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Star10

Just noticed someone posted on their Facebook Page on April 18th regarding Dublin tickets and they haven't replied...I wonder why...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Anyone know who is supporting her? Apologies if i have already missed it in this thread.

Updates now on the turnup group facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Star10 wrote: »
    Updates now on the turnup group facebook page

Must say their excuses on there are absolutely pitiful.

It takes 2 seconds to get tracking information off their so called U.K. Shippers in Manchester.

Something badly wrong there.

The handful who have received ticket have had to pay extra postage as no postage was paid on them when originally shipped from Manchester so basically it's envelope with a name and address and nothing else so no post office is under any obligation to deliver them. :(:(

I think we'll all be collecting them on the night.We just have to pray that none of us get shafted. :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

The whole set-up is worrying...looking at one of the latest comments on FB, someone going to a concert in Paris on Wednesday and tickets will be re-printed...??? This just does not sound right..its like they are making it up as they go along. Maybe I'm wrong, but with not even an email from the company at this stage, I'm beginning to wonder...

The whole set-up is worrying...looking at one of the latest comments on FB, someone going to a concert in Paris on Wednesday and tickets will be re-printed...??? This just does not sound right..its like they are making it up as they go along. Maybe I'm wrong, but with not even an email from the company at this stage, I'm beginning to wonder...

That just means that they'll issue new tickets and cancel the ones 'lost in post'.

You'll need the card you booked your tickets with and ticket confirmation email when collecting the tickets on the night I'd say.

Turnup Group sure haven't covered themselves in glory with their ridiculous handling of all this.

They sure haven't Concertking....Having bought four tickets and looking forward to a nice night...its now going to be spent having to go down early, waiting on tickets that we don't know are there..lets face it...its bullsh1t...oh well, that's life I suppose...but it's not on really...

They sure haven't Concertking....Having bought four tickets and looking forward to a nice night...its now going to be spent having to go down early, waiting on tickets that we don't know are there..lets face it...its bullsh1t...oh well, that's life I suppose...but it's not on really...

Very true.It's hugely annoying but once we get in it'll be all worthwhile.

Just love to know how thousands of tickets have seemingly disappeared without a trace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Is the problem only with the presale tickets?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

Emailed them there about my tickets for the 11th.

Maire2009 wrote: »
    Is the problem only with the presale tickets?

Only the presale connected to Beyonces website not the O2 Blueroom one.

ciaramc wrote: »
    Emailed them there about my tickets for the 11th.

You'll only get told what's on facebook.If you don't get them by a certain date,they'll cancel and issue replacements to be collected on the night.

Just have to hope they turn up in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bantasaurusrex

This is absolute bull**it, I've been to about 60 concerts and never had anything like this happen, not only did we all get completely fleeced on the price - I was willing to let that go because at least I'd have a ticket - but now it's looking more and more likely that we'll have to collect them at the o2 on the night, think of what those queues will be like!!! Not only will it be people who have Turnup Group tickets but anyone who is collecting their normal Ticketmaster ones as well...

This is a disgrace, it would be bad enough if it was just the tickets meant for Ireland that hadn't shown up but from what I can see on Facebook it seems that it was all European tickets, this is a massive oversight and if it's not fixed properly i.e. ticket delivered to my door then I am going to kick off in a massive way

Rant over.

I got an email this evening from them saying they were confident the tickets would arrive on time-they were waiting on tracking details from the UK, but if they hadn't arrived by May 8th, I had to email them and they will change the status of the tickets to 'will call' and I pick them up at the O2. Am mighty pi**ed off at the idea of queuing half the night prior to the concert as well...especially at the price of the tickets...but nothing else I can do...will just have to wait now...

• Registered Users Posts: 15 helenosullivan

I have been emailing turnup group for the past two weeks. I got the only satisfactory email from them today to say that if the tickets are not here by next wednesday they will resend them..... im pretty sure i'll still be collecting them on the night, so ridiculous since we've all paid delivery on top of the price of the ticket!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OllKk

Utter shambles. Living in Cork. My husband bought the tickets and now we can't go to the Sunday night gig (am way too pregnant now so not allowed..prob we were being way too ambitious when he bought them) so wanted to sell the tickets (to my cousin/friends, i.e to totally legitimate takers!) but now totally hamstrung as they're in his name so its just an utter mess...

That's mad helenosullivan...they are telling us two completely different things from the same company??? This is just a joke...really

Latest update-I got another email this morning changing the date from May 8th to May 6th, if they hadn't arrived I had to email...so doesn't look like they themselves have much faith in them arriving...looks like it's going to be like the France concert and they will re-issue the lot.

Its an absolute joke! The amount of ****e they are talking about on their facebook page!! sooo irritating!! should've just bought with ticketmaster!

• Advertisement

yep got similar email..."With all of the delivery delays we do not want to risk sending out additional tickets and having those not arrive in time for your show." so two chances that everyone won't end up queueing like sheep at the ticket desk.

I checked with the O2 and you can't even collect tickets before 18:30 the night of the gig so you spend the whole evening standing around in queues, total pants... god forbid you could call in that morning or the day before and actually get a bit organised...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

In this modern age, could they not just make void the paper tickets they have apparently sent and issue ye with e-mail tickets?

Surely the 02 will make an exception considering EVERYONE that bought presale tickets will be queuing!! they'll have to open them a bit earlier than that!

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Surely the 02 will make an exception considering EVERYONE that bought presale tickets will be queuing!! they'll have to open them a bit earlier than that!

I've emailed about this and will post here when I get a reply

that'd be way too easy and sensible....(er, was referring to the e-ticket suggestion. just realised this posted completely out of synch)

Absolutely ridiculous, the O2 emailed back saying they be opening at 6.30

This whole experience has annoyed me so much. The o2 say they wont open until 6.30! Turnup wont do electronic tickets nor are they willing to give us early entry tickets as a solution to this ridiculous mixup!

Is there actually anything that we can do? My blood is boiling at how powerless we are in this situation despite having spent so much money!

doors are opening at 6.30 though!!

doors are opening at 6.30 though!!

I know, its absolutely ridiculous isnt it?! I'm at turnup group to do something about this like getting o2 to open early. but when the o2 replied to my email they just said it wasn't anything to do with them and that their will call would open at 6.30!

• Advertisement

How is it going to work? I havent been to the 02 before so dont know the protocol! is it going to be that we will have to queue for our tickets and then queue again to get into the 02?

Advertisement