Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

03/02/2013

• 04-02-2013 10:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭

No Stig!!

/That's all. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Dull as sh*te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Totally forgot about it, whens it repeated?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Buffman

I thought it was ok, that Lexus LFA is some car. The constant '55mph'! Drag racing the cops was funny too.

EnterNow wrote: »
    Totally forgot about it, whens it repeated?

Saturday the 9th on BBC2 at 19:00.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles or cartons to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭positron

Watching Fifth Gear crowd on Discovery Turbo, idea struck me that would really improve TopGear - replace Richard Hammond with a female presenter; some one who can actually drive like Sabine Smidst, talk bhp and stuff, while looking very pleasant on the eye at the same time... THAT is what they really need. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

positron wrote: »
    Watching Fifth Gear crowd on Discovery Turbo, idea struck me that would really improve TopGear - replace Richard Hammond with a female presenter; some one who can actually drive like Sabine Smidst, talk bhp and stuff, while looking very pleasant on the eye at the same time... THAT is what they really need. :D

Or replace with him with...well basically anyone would be an improvement

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,550 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Their American road trips are usually good fun. This was a little dull. Liked the cars and the cinematography, though. Spotted Andy Willman when Clarkson had the fire extinguisher, and there was an Inception choon during the aircraft bit, I think. Mexico...I could care less.

Almost forgot the B2 Bomber - nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭positron

Oh yeah B2 bomber was an awesome sight alright. And LFA's GPS is an actual person in a call center who plots the best route for you... isn't a bit over the top, and even very awkward if you have places to go to that you don't want others to know..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

sod the call center, if I paid 340K for a Car I'd want the fecker sitting beside me navigating, and functioning as DD on the way back from the pub

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

The bit on the track with the fighter planes chasing them was pretty cool. Though I mostly think that because I got to fly one of them a few years back, they're from Air Combat USA

Advertisement