Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with under eye lines?

• 04-02-2013 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Im 25 and sick of waking up every day noticing new little lines under my eyes!
    Im a mother and work full time and my skin care routine has been reduced to an all in one slap it on cream make up remover and wipe it off with de-mac pads, then fall into bed!
    I've started walking early morning sometimes in wind and rain and I've an awful feeling I'll end up with the face of a haggard fisherman if I don't do something quick :O

I don't smoke anymore, drink plenty of water, have a varied diet-lots of fruit and veg but quite a bit of rubbish too sometimes, don't drink a whole lot or very often. However I do drink a lot of coffee!
    I contacted a botox place but they said under eye lines would only be slightly improved-would this be worth it, anyone any experience? They are only very fine lines, at the moment so "slightly improved" would be great!

Can you recommend a really really good under eye cream- I was using Nivea q10 under eye cream but it actually seemed to make it worse!
    Anything at all would be a great help its really getting me down!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

The new Avon cream is meant to be amazing, as good as Strivectin so it sounds like a winner! You may be drinking a fair amount but not enough water so I'd really try and up your intake if you can! I'd also purchase something like a face oil or Weleda's skin food and use that a couple of times a week to give you skin a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Yeah I would say you're definitely right about the water actually, will make a big effort to up that!
    What's the Avon stuff called? I'll order it tomorrow in work from my Avon lady!
    Where could I get the other stuff you suggested? God I really am very out of the beauty loop these days :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

It's the Anew Af33 clinical eye cream I'm dying to try it out! Weleda can be bought in health stores like Nourish or online of course if you're stuck and brands that do face oils are usually in the health stores as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Aw thanks a million!!
    Will definitely be trying them all out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

CarMe wrote: »
    Aw thanks a million!!
    Will definitely be trying them all out!
    Prevage serum by Elizabeth Arden is great, pricey though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I ordered the Avon AF33 line corrector treatment today, and the eye cream was free. €39 for both. Have been hearing good things about it also.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

Keep us posted on the Avon eye cream:-) i think clinique laser eye focus is fab !

Advertisement