Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing bank account details for direct debit?

Options
  • 04-02-2013 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Just rang eircom to change the bank account that my direct debit is taken from every month and I was shocked when I was told that I would have to put it in writing to the direct debit section in letterkenny :O Why are eircom still using this dated system when every other service provider can switch the account quickly and with minimal hassle over the phone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Just rang eircom to change the bank account that my direct debit is taken from every month and I was shocked when I was told that I would have to put it in writing to the direct debit section in letterkenny  Why are eircom still using this dated system when every other service provider can switch the account quickly and with minimal hassle over the phone?
    Hi Dean Mealy Clown

Apologies the email address I provided in previous post should have read directdebit@eircom.ie. However as the agent pointed out we can no longer accept customer bank details by email to this address. This is part of a security process to guard customer details particularity account details. For this reason we ask our customers to send these details in writing to: Eircom Direct Debit Section, Main Street, Letterkenny, co Donegal or Fax us at: 074 9167077 and this will be processed as quickly as possible.

Regards
    Linda

Advertisement