Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exchanging lerner permit.

• 04-02-2013 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

Has anyone gone in to exchange theirs for the new un-restricted A. What do I have to do? Any forms need to be brought or pictures?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭MrScootch

You fill out the new learner permit application form and bring two colour passport photos (good ones, they've gotten nearly as strict as the passport office), and give them €35 and your old permit.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

MrScootch wrote: »
    You fill out the new learner permit application form and bring two colour passport photos (good ones, they've gotten nearly as strict as the passport office), and give them €35 and your old permit.

Better brush the hair so:cool:

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Can we download the form on line?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭Roadskill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Excellent saves me a trip out to get one :P

I hate getting pics taken :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Suasdaguna1

Spent two hours today in clondalkin tax office changing my newly acquired learner permit got in dec for the new regime one as I want an A category. They took a copy of my drivers Licence (cars/tucks etc), a copy of my IBT course cert, took my old green prov bike Licence off me and will post an A provisional to me.

Cost €35.... It's a racket to me and please god I pass my test at the first opportunity, I'll get all my licences on the one card.

€6 to get 4 photos taken.....there's a booth in the tax office.

1st week of every month tax office will be full of people taxing cars. There's no dedicated Licence booth unlike nut grove.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Notch000

tax office was jammers in galway too today, I'd forgot about the first day of the month, i was wondering why the que was milesssssss long

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Spent two hours today in clondalkin tax office changing my newly acquired learner permit got in dec for the new regime one as I want an A category. They took a copy of my drivers Licence (cars/tucks etc), a copy of my IBT course cert, took my old green prov bike Licence off me and will post an A provisional to me.

Cost €35.... It's a racket to me and please god I pass my test at the first opportunity, I'll get all my licences on the one card.

€6 to get 4 photos taken.....there's a booth in the tax office.

1st week of every month tax office will be full of people taxing cars. There's no dedicated Licence booth unlike nut grove.

Is this the new modules or the IBT you had previously done after you got your last permit?

Advertisement