Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robin Van Persie - Is it time to sell?

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

So I think the consensus from General FF chat is that Fergie retirement is probably a good thing for RVP owners in that he will want to finish with strong team/good results and has no need to blood players or keep em happy.

Hopefully anyway, have RVP for GW37 and will maybe keep for last game aswell...

What are current owners plans with RVP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭amber69

Ill captain him. Fergie will want to win his last home game.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Henwin

ya im tinking of captaining him 2. i had bale as captain d last 2 weeks and stupidly i changed it to defoe for the dgw, a really bad idea now im unsure whether its bale or defoe i shud captain. lost ground on my rivals tis week. needto make it back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

He's on 29 goals,he'll want to break the 30 mark and Sunday will be a special day so I expect United to field their best team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

RVP scares me on Sunday.

F**k sake Fergie why did you have to quit now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I've seen teams get caught up in the emotion of special days before, and freeze. I'm keeping RVP but won't captain him.

As someone suggested in matchday thread, with Aguero back scoring tonight is GW38 finally the time for this swap?

Or transferring in someone else for that matter...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

moreau wrote: »
    As someone suggested in matchday thread, with Aguero back scoring tonight is GW38 finally the time for this swap?

Aguero was subbed after picking up possible injury/knock over reaching for the ball. See how the team news develops over the week.

Aguero was subbed after picking up possible injury/knock over reaching for the ball. See how the team news develops over the week.

Cheers, didn't realise that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

moreau wrote: »

That was me BUT he pulled up sharply stretching fo a cross and went straight off. Did not look good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

i reckon rvp will bag one against west brom... last game of the season he wont be rested and lets be honest there's a huge chance he'll score considering he's the main man and there's no rooney in the fold.

RVP up top on his own again with kawaga in behind, doubt fergie will play 2 up top again like swansea away from home..

Advertisement