Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone five screen popping

• 04-02-2013 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

I've a new iphone 5 and when I press on the top left corner it makes a faint popping sound. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

silvine wrote: »
    I've a new iphone 5 and when I press on the top left corner it makes a faint popping sound. Anyone else have this issue?

Not me, get it seen to righht away, as dust particles could get in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I do, but it's the bottom left corner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

Do you get a soft clicking by pressing the left and right edges of the glass? I had this and Apple support replaced the phone by courier the following day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

That's the problem, I'll contact them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭dave oc

Only had the same thing happen to my phone the other day. Never had the clicking noise before and hasn't done it since. Will be keeping an eye to see if it happens again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Weird, I just checked mine now and it's gone now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭avalon68

I have it too, bottom left corner. Never bothered replacing it. Only really notice it when I don't use a case. Might get it replaced before the warranty runs out but I don't want to be without a phone while it gets sent back......

Advertisement