Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Function rooms - Northside Dublin

Options
  • 04-02-2013 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am celebrating my 50th in July. I am thinking of having a party, only problem is where do I have it? Does anyone have any suggestions? It wont be a big party, maybe up to 50 or 60 people.

Comments

Moved to the appropriate forum. Dublin County North charter now applies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Cathyd wrote: »
    I am celebrating my 50th in July. I am thinking of having a party, only problem is where do I have it? Does anyone have any suggestions? It wont be a big party, maybe up to 50 or 60 people.

In what area are to looking to have it?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

You could have a look at the upstairs room in Joe May's also Blue have a room but it might be a bit big for 50 - 60.

whoops forgot the Balrothery Inn has a function room.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

City North Hotel is also nice and convenient to get to.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

lord mayors pub in swords has a nice function room upstairs.a family member is a dj aswell if ur interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

You could try the back of the harvest they have an area you can Cornor off and they do finger food.it depends on what are you want ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Northside Dublin is a large geographical area. Maybe narrow it down somewhat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

Try one of the Local,sports club-houses.
    Round Towers GAA, St maur's in Rush both have a function room,
    Various Cricket clubs,
    or if you want a bit of adventure, Courtlough Shooting Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

The sailing club in Skerries lets non members book events. Nice sea view.

Advertisement