Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Symponi

Options
  • 04-02-2013 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

Hows it goin

Anyone here using Symponi for rheumatoid arthritis, how you finding it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

Yes!!!

Its a miracle drug for me anyway
    Not on any other medication other than that. Was on over 63 tablets a week before it
    Now just one injection once a month and im flying.
    Don't care about long term side effects. I certainly don't have any short term ones anyway. But to me quality of life if definately more important to me that quantiity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

I'm on simponi as well. It's great.

Its easy to use, after a bit of practice, I have no side-affects, and it works.

It comes in two forms, one is a syringe and one a pen-like system which is like the epi-pens for allergies or the system that diabetes inject themsleves with.
    I use the pen one, and its very easy to use. I was nervous about using it, but they send out as nurse to teach you how to use it and you get used to it quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭foxylock

thanks for the replies. what are the long term side effects? I'm due to start it soon, had to come off all medication due to a bad reaction and am crippled now can hardly walk. Also how long did it take to see an improvement?

Advertisement