Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Billing Discount

Options
  • 04-02-2013 1:57pm
    Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I signed up to online billing to avail of the 2% discount but looking at the unit rate I have been charged on my last few bills versus your advertised rates, it is clear to me I am not receiving my discount. Please rectify ASAP and backdate as necessary.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Quackster,

It may be a case that your price-plan for the discount expired.

Please private message me your Electric Ireland account number, your name/address in full as they appear on your account, and either your date of birth or your contact telephone number.

Regards,
    Una

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

PM sent, thanks.

Surely the online billing discount should continue as long as one is signed up for online billing as the cost saving for EI is ongoing? If that's not the case, then I'll switch back to paper billing as I've no intention of continuing with it if there is nothing in it for me to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again Quackster,

PM received and replied to. We can apply the discount(s) again immediately after each price-plan expires; we just require the customer to contact us to agree to terms & conditions.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement