Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Let in Marbella

Options
  • 04-02-2013 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a 2 bed apartment in a lovely complex available for a summer let this year. Let me know if you are interested

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

If you put up some further details- to include pictures, ideas of what prices you have in mind for which months, what exactly is included or excluded and links to nearby amenities and facilities- it would be helpful.

We do allow advertisements such as yours in this forum- but you have to make some sort of an effort.

Regards,

SMcCarrick

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kevsin7

CS178 wrote: »
    I have a 2 bed apartment in a lovely complex available for a summer let this year. Let me know if you are interested

Moving over in May until october. What are your rates? And when is it available?

Advertisement