Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Gets His Own House!

• 04-02-2013 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

How cool is this??

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

It could be the angle, but it looks very narrow :confused:

And the door is totally open and exposed. It looks great, but it's not really functional in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

No, it doesn't seem to be, but still looks good! Council will probably tell him to either pull it down as it doesn't have PP or make him pay extra tax!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

No, it doesn't seem to be, but still looks good! Council will probably tell him to either pull it down as it doesn't have PP or make him pay extra tax!

Ah no way! Although I read there that he has a business building these house type kennels, so maybe it's worth it for the publicity :)

It does look brilliant. The kennel we have out the back isn't fully functional either, fine for them to shelter from the rain when they're supposed to be out going to the toilet :rolleyes: but they couldn't sleep in it.

Look at this one :D

3594758275_23537537b2_o.jpg

http://www.lapetitemaison.com/doghouses-2/nggallery/doghouse-showcase/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

All this does is remind me of a certain Hilton's daughter's dog house .

Advertisement