Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What breed is this dog?

• 04-02-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

This is my dog Twinkle that passed away in 2001! We never knew what she was, her mother was a crossbreed too! We got her in 1994. She died in December 2001. My Dad went to let her out one morning and she was lying dead bleeding from her mouth. We don't know what happened her! My Dad remembers the night before she just went to lie in the corner and she wasn't her usual happy self. He said to her "Oh fine then be like that!" She was an amazing happy fun dog with a lovely temprement! Always so playful, she loved kids, swimming, chasing footballs and chasing cats!! So any ideas what breeds she could have had in there?! :cool::cool: Her brothers and sisters were all white, she was the only brown one!

The night we brought her home
    002_zps11095115.jpg

A close up:
    003_zps25c369a1.jpg

001gcf.jpg

Love this pic

twinkle001.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Shes not any breed. If her mother was a crossbreed then you have no idea what breeds are in her.

She just looks like a shaggy terrier to me. Possibly a terrier and a collie mix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Very cute, I'm a sucker for a shaggy dog!
    I agree with above,some kind of terrier and possibly some collie.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭acermaple

def looks like a bit of Yorkie in her, lovely dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 staffielassie

In the pup picture she looks like she could be a king charles x yorkshire terrier. Very cute little lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Deffo yorkie crossed with a long haired terrier. Thats 2nd pic is pure yorkie. Theres probably about 3 other breeds in there too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

If there isn't some bearded collie in there i'll eat my hat! :D

Gorgeous dog.

Advertisement