Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hostels-Perth

Options
  • 04-02-2013 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone could advise me on their experiences staying in hostels in perth, which ones to avoid, and which ones you would recommend

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

I hear they are all pretty jammed due to a rental shortage, I know a few people living in hostels for nearly a year.

I stayed in North Lodge for 4 days when I landed, was old and basic but no complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Starburst85

I lived in The Witchs Hat in Northbridge (Backpacker town) for four months last year...best hostel by far I've ever stayed in...was pricey and a bit further to walk as it was nestled away from the noisy streets of Northbridge (a few hostels were located right beside the clubs). But I made great friends there and the hostel had a homely feel about it. It's just like a house set up so it doesnt really look like a hostell and its clean :)

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I always stayed in the YHA in Northbridge myself - not for longer than two nights either way but never had any troubles. Getting your hands on the discount card comes in handy when you go up the coast too!!

Advertisement