Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saggart Lodge Court

Options
  • 04-02-2013 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there,

My husband and I are looking to buy a property in Saggart Lodge Court.

Does anyone currently live there or are in the same situation as ourselves and looking to buy there?

If so, just wondering what others experiences either living there or through the purchase cycle have been?

We have been told that even though with paying a deposit now, we wouldn't be able to move in until end of April. Just wondering if this is normal, esp for this development.

Also, we have heard recently that there have been a few false starts in the past with previous buyers in relation to deed ownership and sales falling through etc. Anyone have any insight?

Any info greatly appreciated,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mikaels

Hi,

We have put deposit on 2bed apartment there, the contracts won't be ready until early march so i am guessing the process will take some time to finalize the purchase. Also, there are still clean up works outstanding in this development I hope everything can be sorted sooner than later. The development was build in 2008, looks like there is a new owner now (after receivership) starting from scratch. We were told the apartments will be re-painted and home bond issued as they are sold as new. Hope everything works out for you guys.

You can catch me on my email if you need any additional info

Regards
    Michal

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LesleyAnnMary

Hi there,

Can you tell me if you have moved into Saggart Lodge Court and how the whole process of buying and moving in was for you? I am looking at buying and have just placed a booking deposit down.

Would love to hear from you.
    Regards, Lesley

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bronz21

Hi Michal, Lesley,

We finally moved into Saggart Lodge Court. Did you guys get moved in yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mikaels

yep, since July :)

Advertisement