Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car rental

Options
  • 04-02-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of where in town to rent a car? I cant find anywhere because of my age, im 20, 21 on the 28th. 3 years full licence on car and full licence on motorbike. Need to literally run up to dublin for day and buy a few bits and cant seem to see anything online.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

Doylers wrote: »
    Need to literally run up to dublin for day and buy a few bits and cant seem to see anything online.

If you are going to run then why the need for the car :cool: Thinking of the environment - I like that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

If you are going to run then why the need for the car :cool: Thinking of the environment - I like that :)

Poor choice of words there :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Try Enterprise, they are located by tubs and tiles / Smiths

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

"For Car classes A-F the Renter and all drivers must have been eligible to hold a driving license for at least eight years at commencement of rental. " There option for picking you age doesnt go below 25 on it :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Afaik it is not possible to rent a car or van under 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Lads theres alot of "as far as i knows" and "i thinks" on this, nobody know for sure? There are a couple of rental places in Waterford Airport isnt there!

Advertisement