Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear pointing?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm not sure for certain that he does it, but he does implants, tongue splits and other mods, so it might be worth firing off a message to Baz Black.

https://www.facebook.com/baz.black.piercer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Sent him a message, thanks ;)

He got back to me very quickly there! Says he doesn't do it at the moment but will be training for it. Thanks Adiboo! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Went in a few years ago to the guys in snakebite, there opinion was unless you do it as a baby and shape it or get plastic surgery then it's not permanent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Why the interest in this? Im not slating you or anything, just curious to the reasoning behind wanting the ear pointing, thats all.

• Advertisement

Melion wrote: »
    Why the interest in this? Im not slating you or anything, just curious to the reasoning behind wanting the ear pointing, thats all.

Honestly? I like the aesthetic when it's done really well. Body mods fascinate me greatly, and elf ears or pointed ears are one type of mod I'd actually see myself with.

This is something I'm taking a great amount of consideration and time with, and not something that I'll be rushing into at all. I may not get it done at all, at this point I'm just finding out what I can and seeing if it's done in Ireland at all. So all this thread is really is information gathering ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭piercingdanny

This guy is based in London. He's probably one of the most experienced modders in the world. As with all heavy mod work tread carefully. They are considered permanant and like any surgical procedure can 'fail'. Not something to take lightly.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Samppa-Von-Cyborg/127644570656037?fref=ts

Not something to take lightly.

Thanks. I definitely don't take things lightly, and I'm only looking for information at the moment ;)

Advertisement