Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

connection interuppted

• 04-02-2013 3:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭

constantly getting connection interupted
    everyone else in the lobby is on green bars and mine keeps jumping from red to green
    this never used to happen to me but has only started
    only got the game and cant enjoy it with this
    i dont think its their servers because it seems to only happen to me in the lobby
    i restarted my router , turned it off for 30 seconds
    my nat type is open anyone else any ideas please :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

on PS3 im getting poor connectivity since their update, used to have full signal all the time, now only getting 2-3 bars on UPC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

andy as long as all other devices in the house have fine connection(pc,laptops,phones etc)its not at your end its the connection on treyar$es end and f all you can do about it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭andymurphy93

managed to fix it
    it was something on my end but for some reason only made me go red bar on cod games or stream videos everything else worked perfectly :/ strange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

managed to fix it
    it was something on my end but for some reason only made me go red bar on cod games or stream videos everything else worked perfectly :/ strange

what did you do? My connection has been very jumpy lately but that said I'm on crappy 3.5mb eircom connection.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭andymurphy93

went into my router settings on the computer
    set the nat type usage to maximum and seemed to solve everything
    in saying that online is still pretty hard with people managing to kill me with 1 bullet :L

• Advertisement
Advertisement