Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any unemployed carpenters out there? Or ones looking for work?

Options
  • 04-02-2013 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi All,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but sounded like the closest category.

I am looking to have some candy carts made and only places I can find online are quoting ridiculous prices.

Are there any unemployed or self employed carpenters out there looking to take on a job like this at a fair price?

Would need to be built from a picture basically

If not maybe somebody on here might know someone who might be interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Amanda7326 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but sounded like the closest category.

I am looking to have some candy carts made and only places I can find online are quoting ridiculous prices.

Are there any unemployed or self employed carpenters out there looking to take on a job like this at a fair price?

Are you around Dublin if so bang me off a picture so I can see what they look like ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Amanda7326 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Try this guy http://hugheswooddesign.ie/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hughes-Wood-Design/155414544481507

I can personally vouch for him, he can turn his hand to anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Amanda7326

Chucken wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Hi,
    Based in Cork.

Amanda.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Munstermini

Hi Amanda. I'm a carpenter based in Cork and i would like to see a picture of the cart you want built. I can show you pictures of previous work done if you would like reassurance of quality of work.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

How cool, subscribing to this forum is like getting live updates from Buy and Sell 15 years ago. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Amanda7326

hi All,

Have added a picture below, looking for something very similar to this.

Looking for a mini version also and a few other items.

amanda

Advertisement