Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Individuals with Autism; how to see the world from their eyes?

• 04-02-2013 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hello all,

I am a Phd students focused on educating physical education teachers to teach students with autistic spectrum disorders.

A big aim of mine is to enable the teachers to see the world from the eyes of the student with autism as i believe, understanding this would help us more effectively teach in a way most effective for the student.

I currently describe our understanding of how they see the world but i feel there must be some better way... does anyone know of any online 'virtual world' where one can experience life through the eyes of an individual with autism? or any other suggestions as to the best way to understand their perspective??

Thank you very much for your help!

Sean

Advertisement