Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork St. Dublin 8

Options
  • 04-02-2013 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm looking at moving to a new place near Lidl on Cork St. Dublin 8.
    I like the proximity to the city but I'm unsure about how safe the area is, particularly at night.
    Can anyone living in the area help me out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I live a stones throw from there, generally you'll find the place does be dead come midnight BUT you do have the chance of groups of scumbags following around doing their usual crap. Whereabouts exactly are you looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

Agree with Shels Gav - 99% of the time the area is fine, and even when you have a few guys hanging around, they are harmless and keep to themselves for the most part

Very area handy for bus and luas - plus able to walk to st stephens green in 25 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I have friends living across from Lidl and as the security is good on their apartment they have no problems. However a friend in the past lived on the same side of the street as Lidl and was plagued with kids ringing her doorbell so just something to watch out for.

Advertisement