Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Innocent Smoothie Hats in Cork City

Options
  • 04-02-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hey,

I hope I'm putting this in the right forum..

I saw an ad on TV last night promoting Innocent Smoothies and their current campaign working with Age Action by selling woolie hats on top of their drinks recently.

Does anybody know whereabouts in Cork city I could get these ... I know Tesco, Dunnes, Centra etc. stock them but I'm finding it really difficult to find one which stocks them with the hats. I'd really appreciate if someone could let me know if you spot some

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I've seen them in Tesco Paul St lately!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Glowla

I might have to give a run there so tomorrow, hope they're not sold out! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I saw them in Marks and Spencers a long time ago (so it is something they do, I'm just not sure if they are currently doing them).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

They were in the Centra on Grand Parade (near Argos) last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭grange mac

Supervalue merchants q

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

I saw them in centra on kinsale road, think it was last Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Glowla

Success! I eventually tracked them down in Centra on Grand Parade, they seem to be cleared out of Super Value, Tesco and Dunnes.

Thanks for your all helps :)

Advertisement